To enjoy music when you are riding a motorcycle is easy if you have a Bluetooth bike helmet. Along with music, you get to receive, place and enjoy a call if you add it up to your smartphone!
Bluetooth helmets for bike riders are now getting popular for making the journey amusing! So how do Bluetooth motorcycle helmets work when you are on your bike? Today, we will tell you the ins and outs!
The Technology of Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet
We all are well informed about Bluetooth technology. Just the way the Bluetooth works with your phone and another device like the headphone or the speakers, it works identically with the helmets. Instead of the wires, the Bluetooth technology has piconets. These are designed in a short-ranged manner.
With this technology, you can easily add two devices together by connecting them through the options without worrying about additional wires. The Bluetooth helmets usually have a battery so that they can run their Bluetooth technology and connect with the phone. If you are not interested in adding Bluetooth, you can learn how to put speakers in a motorcycle helmet and remove the requirement of headphones.
How To Install Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet Communications
Bluetooth-Ready Helmet Work Process
When it is about the Bluetooth-ready helmets, they work in a very simple manner. Can you add Bluetooth to a motorcycle helmet and make your bike ride easy? Yes, you can do it! Go through the steps to know how you can pair it up!
- There is a Bluetooth button on your Bluetooth helmet. This is designed to switch on the Bluetooth option so that you can pair your device with it. While pairing it with your device, all you need to do is go through the Bluetooth button that is added to the helmet.
- After you are done, you have to search for the helmet Bluetooth. Check your smartphone. Go through the Bluetooth scanner at first.
- Once you are done with the scanning, you will find your Bluetooth helmet listed here. All you need to do is press the pair button there and they will be connected without any additional effort.
Bluetooth Enabled Helmet Work Process
So, how do Bluetooth motorcycle helmets work for the Bluetooth-enabled helmets to your Smartphone? Go through the steps to connect it to your device.
- For the Bluetooth-enabled helmets, first, you have to get a Bluetooth receiver. Purchase the receiver. Then, you will need headphones for the connection. You can use any stereotype headphones for the process. Once you are done, you can go for the next step.
- In the second step, you have to disassemble the headphones first. With them, you have to add a new speaker. Inside the headphones, you have to add the speakers. Make sure that the speaker you go for as small as you are going to travel with it.
- Once you are done, go through the speakers and add them to the Bluetooth receiver. After you attach it properly, you can easily connect this one with your smartphone and enjoy your rides or tours to the fullest!
Note: If you plan to add a Bluetooth-ready attachment to the Bluetooth-enabled helmet, you can go for it too. For this, you have to pay some extra money. But if you add this, you don’t need to work with the gadgets and devices too much.
FAQs on Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet’s Working Procedure
Are Bluetooth motorcycle helmets worth the money?
The Bluetooth motorcycle helmets are very short ranges but when it comes to giving you the comfort of riding, yes, they work amazingly. This helps in communicating with the passengers or other rides. Along with this, you can enjoy the ride with the help of streaming music when you are on the motorcycle!
Does Bluetooth motorcycle helmet play music?
Yes, if you are a rider and you want some music when you ride, you can rely on the Bluetooth motorcycle helmets. With this short ranged device, you can connect it to the phone and have fun while on the road. However, be careful when you use it because it’s tough to hear the surroundings and avoid accidents with such devices.
Are Bluetooth helmets able to talk to each other?
With the Bluetooth intercom, you can easily talk to the other rides. In that case, you will only be able to talk to your motorcycle group. Also, you can chat with whoever you want with it. You can easily place any call or can receive calls and talk when you are on the road.
Bluetooth helmets are a blessing to so many riders. However, there are also motorcycle users that don’t find it attractive. Apart from all the facts, this can be a great companion when you are alone on the road or when you are outing with your friends on the bike!
Helmetslab is a website that focuses on providing in-depth reviews and information about different types of helmets, including motorcycle helmets and others helmets. I am writing a post with proper research on the info that helps helmet users.